Thank you for visiting Orlando Montessori Bilingual Academy! We are aware of what a responsibility it is to choose your child’s educational setting and want to make this process as simple as possible. Our school offers the advantage of a dual language curriculum alongside the Montessori Method in order to bring your child the best possible scenario to ensure his/her success in the future.
- Prospective students and their parents are invited to visit the campus for a tour. Tours can be scheduled by calling 407-482-2370 or by clicking here to register
- Families that find OMBA a great fit are then encouraged to submit an application along with the application fee
- Upon acceptance and admission, a registration fee will be required along with:
- Florida Immunization form (blue)
- Florida Physical Examination form (yellow)
- Copy of student birth certificate
After the admissions process, parents are encouraged to visit Sunshine School Uniforms located at 617 North Primrose Dr., Orlando, FL 32803 or call (407) 896-9179 for more information.